Pittsburg Paranormal Team Visit Chicago Samsung J3 Photos

Here are a few photos taken with Samsung J3 of the Pittsburg Paranormal Team visiting Chicago. We invited them to investigate several locations. We started at The Congress Plaza Hotel. We did some tourist style photos to start of the trip. 

We then traveled to Queen Of Heaven and Bachelor's Grove cemetery to conclude the investigation. The photos presented here are from my Android phone and are also a way for me to share them with them. I will have another post where I share the photos from my other cameras.

I have been friends with Pittsburg Paranormal for several years now and very happy to finally meet them and share in some experiences during their stay. We captured some amazing events.

I will post these coming shortly on the channel and here on the blog.

I did edit these a bit using Lightroom 6. The quality from the older phone is not that bad. If you start to edit, the more you crop and add details like contrast and sharpening you will start to notice some loss of quality but that happens with all digital photos.

Some of the other cameras I brought with me were the Sony A6300, Sony NEX3, Canon SD750, Yi 4k and an action camera made by Polaroid that was used by a friend. The only ones I used were the first four. The Polaroid pics were mostly scenery. 

There are also several videos that I will share and one of them was shot with a Sony Analog camera were I will have to transfer the film to digital.

Pittsburg Paranormal Livestream at Bachelor's Grove 2023



Thank you for checking out my little archive here. This was a lot of fun and the experiences we had were amazing and glad to have captured some very interesting evidence.

You can visit Pittsburg Paranormal here. They do many other investigations and are certainly worth checking out. PittsburghParanormalHunters


















Comments