Pittsburg Paranormal Hunters visit Chicago Canon SD750 Photos 2023

Hello and welcome readers. Today I am sharing all the photographs taken with the Canon SD75O IS. This is an old point and shoot camera and it also takes video. I took this with me to capture random photos while we had our guest Pittsburg Paranormal Hunters visiting us in Chicago.

I had a variety of cameras but I wanted to have something beyond my phone to capture tourist type of photographs and to keep things organized.

The first set is from the Congress Plaza Hotel, then we visited Mount Carmel followed by The Queen Of Heaven Cemetery in Hillside IL.

The camera has a switch on the top that allows you to go from movie mode and to camera mode. Unfortunately,I because I have used this camera for a very long time, at some point I broke the switch and now have a piece of tape on it. I can still make good use of it and the photos are still good.

I enjoy the vintage look and this provides good file formats were I can easily edit the files and bring out the vintage aesthetics of the camera photos from this little camera.

Some of the experiences we encountered at The Congress Plaza Hotel were truly amazing and we even caught some strange evp's in the room. We stayed in room 817 and our guest stayed in room 847. Apparently only our room had the activity because they did not hear whispers or any other evidence while they stayed there.

Back to the purpose of this post. I want to archive the photos here as well as share the memories. On top of that you can make sense of the photos this little camera can take. I have to say that the flash was used in some of them and here they are below.


Visit Pittsburg Paranormal Hunters Here PittsburghParanormalHunters


Below are two examples of the camera without the flash and then with the flash.



Here are the rest of the photos. Let me know what you think? and visit Pittsburg Paranormal Hunters Here









































Comments