How to turn off Flash on Canon 60D

In this video I will show you How To turn off the flash on the Canon 60D. You will go into camera menu mode. The first menu page will show you FLASH option. From there scroll down and choose to DISABLE in order to turn of the flash. Remember if you need the flash, you will need to go in and change this back. 

Canon 60D tutorial

If you want more control or need something for a time-lapse then you will need a separate Intervalometer to connect to the camera. I can make another tutorial on this later on. 


If you are interested in more features, please check out my full video on my Amazon Influencer store front. https://www.amazon.com/vdp/08b38ef369e64149af6bff919b957fd3

Full specs from DP Reviews page linked here https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos60d

18MP APS-C CMOS sensor

ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800)

5.3 fps continuous shooting

1080p HD video recording with manual controls

SD / SDHC / SDXC storage

In-camera raw development

Subject modes with 'Ambience Selection' (Standard, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker and Monochrome)

In-camera Creative Filters (special effects)

Fully articulated 3.0" screen (3:2)

Higher resolution sensor (17.9MP vs. 15.1MP)

Accepts SD, rather than CF memory cards

No flash sync socket

Wireless Speedlight control

Support for optional infra-red remote release

Articulated 3:2 high resolution LCD screen

Plastic body shell (8% weight saving)

Standard ISO range extends to 6400, rather than 3200

User-definable Auto ISO upper limit

HD video recording 1080 p30/25/24 or 720p60/50 plus cropped 640 x 480 movie mode

New features: in-camera raw conversion, ambience settings, creative filters, more JPEG options

No joystick, no multi-flash support, simplified top plate & info panel, only one Custom mode, no AF micro-adjust

Slightly reduced customization options

Redesigned control layout with slightly fewer buttons

Lower burst rate

About Artemorbid

I'm a photographer and musician from the midwest. The gear I use include Canon T3i, Sony A6300, Yi 4k action camera, Panasonic GH2, Ricoh Theta V, Sony lapel mic, AKG condenser mic, Line 6 UX1, PreSonus pre Amp, Schecter Guitars, Marshall Amps, I also film with my Samsung J3. My main choice editor for photos is Lightroom 6. My main choice editor for video is PowerDirector 15. 

For editing on the go, I use Powerdirector mobile. For my 360 videos and photos I use Ricoh Theta V plus App for Android. 



Comments