How to take video on Canon 60D

In this video I will show you How To TAKE video on the Canon 60D. You will go onto the top of the camera. Use the wheel with the icons. Press down on the button as shown on the video and turn it to the little CAMERA ICON. From here look for the little film button the appears on the upper right hand corner and push it, a little red light appears and indicates that you are now taking video. 

Canon 60D tutorial

Here is the Youtube tutorial

If you want more control or need something for a time-lapse then you will need a separate Intervalometer to connect to the camera. I can make another tutorial on this later on. 

If you are interested in more features, please check out my full video on my Amazon Influencer store front. https://www.amazon.com/vdp/08b38ef369e64149af6bff919b957fd3

About Artemorbid

I'm a photographer and musician from the midwest. The gear I use include Canon T3i, Sony A6300, Yi 4k action camera, Panasonic GH2, Ricoh Theta V, Sony lapel mic, AKG condenser mic, Line 6 UX1, PreSonus pre Amp, Schecter Guitars, Marshall Amps, I also film with my Samsung J3. My main choice editor for photos is Lightroom 6. My main choice editor for video is PowerDirector 15. 

For editing on the go, I use Powerdirector mobile. For my 360 videos and photos I use Ricoh Theta V plus App for Android. 

The majority of the content you will find on my channel is music concerts and live performances. There's also unboxings and reviews and included are how to videos for various things pertaining to video and audio. My weekly stream are Wednesday at 8AM and random stream for Friday night between 5pm tp 11pm depending on if I'm available. Follow me on all the other socials including FB, IG, and Twitter.

Comments