The 606 Bloomingdale trail

Ride with me to The 606 Bloomingdale trail. Starting on the Milwaukee entrance near Damen blue line stop. The video footage is taken with the YI Xiaomi camera with a wide angle setting and YI color profile set to normal. The photos are taken with Panasonic GH2 and adapted Helios 44m prime lens.








#Helios #panasonic #gh2 #lens #Chicago #The606 #Bloomingdale #cta #blueline

PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon
Panasonic GH2 purchase Amazon

If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress. 
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus, 
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards. 

Go to Patreon-Artemortifica

Visit me My channel
New video New footage

Comments