Canon 24mm prime Lens paired with Sony A6300 The photo results

These are my results from taking photos with the Sony A6300 with an adapted lens the Canon 24mm prime lens. The first set is from the start of the trip at the Metra train station in downtown Chicago.

We then arrived at the Field Museum. The fog was very heavy that day and it made it tough to capture a blue sky. 

Once inside the museum, I had to adjust the ISO and I had to bring it up to 4000 for some of the darker parts of the museum.


One of my favorite shots inside the train station.


It was tough to go black and white with this one but I think its better




The legs



Some of the sculptures at the field Museum






Incredible stuff inside The Field Museum



A long dead fish.


The green sign was annoying. I was going to photoshop it out but decided to keep it.




This thing was huge.






An amazing collection of the past.











This is Sue



Tail bone












Mammoth 




Tibet






 I love how well the bell turned out









The Willis Tower






Comments