How to use an external card reader, which one is best to use

Greetings, Today we are going to do a review of two card readers. The Warrky and the Benfei are USB 3.0 and multi-card readers. 

I have been using the Warrky for several years now. It can read the following card types. Micro Sd, SD Card, Memory Stick Pro Duo, two USB 3.0 inputs for external thumb drives, CompactFlash UDMA7. Here are the prefixes according to the seller description Multiport Card Adapter for microSD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, MS, MMC, Micro SDXC/SDHC, UHS-I, More.

If you are a photographer with a variety of cameras you know that different cameras use different formats for capturing your picture files. The card reader makes it easy to transfer your files including videos and get them to your PC or external hard drive for archiving.




I recently decided to try a different card reader and bought the Benfei card reader. This one comes with an adapter for USB C which is also used by tablets and phones. The Benfei has the same input options with the exception of the USB ports which the Warrky features.

I made a short comparison video via my Amazon store. In the video, I use both with an explanation on the benefits of both devices.

The video link below will take you there. If you find it useful a decide to make a purchase, I will then make a small commission on a qualifying sale which in turn helps me make more videos and keep the blog running. amazon.com/live/video/Card Reader Comparison



Comments