Using Old Digital Cameras - Fuji and Kodak compact cameras

A review and reaction of three old digital compact cameras. Kodak, Digital Life 352M and Fujifilm Finepix.


More details here, FULL playlist here Playlist


Short summary of the Fujifilm Finepix J10, a point a shoot camera from 2008. Only 8.2mp, ISO is 64 to 1600, aperture is auto, f2.8, f5 and f5.2, the lens is Fujinon 18.6mm with 3x optical zoom and ok in low light. During daylight the camera performs really well. Sensor type is CCD. There is also video at 480 in 4:3 format only.

If you are curious to see the results from this camera visit this link. Flickr

These are the products I use:

PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon
Panasonic GH2 purchase Amazon

#fuji #fujifinepix #camera #digital #howto #stepbystep #fujifilmfinepixJ10 #megapixel #shop #buy #examples

If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress.
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus,
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards.
Visit me Channel
New video New video here

Comments