Using old digital cameras - Fujifilm Finepix Z90 final result

The final results from several months of using Fujifilm Finepix Z90.



The chrome preset




A sample of panorama with Black and White picture preset

After several months of making photographs with this little camera the time has come to move on to another. My favorite option was to be able to use a simulation film preset for black and white photos. The results were impressive almost every-time. To be able to use the preset and make a panorama was a lot of fun. I added a few example images at the end of the presentation. There are two other video reviews of this camera on my channel in case you are interested in checking those out.

Fujifilm Finepix z90 purchase Amazon
Program used for editing PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Camera used to film review Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon

If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress. 
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus, 
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards. Go to Patreon-Artemortifica

Comments