Fujifilm Finepix Z90 Street photos Black and White set1

Fujifilm Finepix Z90 Street photography session first week in May 2017. 


Hello people, in this video I am featuring four of the best pictures taken recently with the small Fuji Z90. In the previous segments I experimenting with the different picture profiles which are set to have a film look from the old days of 35mm film. The first week in May I spent looking for subjects with high contrast and detail. 



You can view the entire set in my Flickr album if you wish to see these images in high resolution. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to contact me on the section below. The locations are all from the mid-west and Chicago region. The camera settings were on the Program AE mode, ISO 100 during sunny afternoons.

Comments