Sony A6300 Picture profile 7 with James Miller DeLUTs

Sony A6300 Picture Profile 7. Filmed with the Canon 24mm prime lens.

On a tripod, with the settings: ISO 5000, 1/50 shutter, regular room light and an extra clamp light added on the right hand side.

The mts file is first, without any adjustments. The second, I added James Miller deluts created for Johnnie Behiri. The original article with free deluts files to download is here cinema5d grade-our-sony-a6300-footage-4-free-luts-by-james-miller

This particular deluts is called 1D which gives me the best results without any other adjustments. True color and rich contrast. The footage is slightly overexposed due to the ISO being so high, which is my mistake.

The programs I used on this test were ColorDirector 4 and PowerProducer 14. Any thoughts and comments are welcomed.




Test number two is exactly the same. The only difference is the lens. 
I used the Tamron 70-300mm.


Comments